Thursday, June 24, 2010

Totally Random

These pictures are all totally random, but I had to post them anyway.  

A few weeks ago we stopped by the Hot Dogz shop for lunch...it just happens to be right next to the Cracked Crab, which my boys now LOVE.  As we got out of the car, naturally the boys ran over to the Cracked Crab, begging to go there instead.  Hmm, $100 in crab, or a $2 hot dog...what do you think I might have chosen?  Jax jumped on the benches outside, and announced "Look, I'm thurfing!" (If you hadn't noticed yet, Jax talks with the cutest lisp that turns all his s's into long s's or th's...so cute!)  Jonah followed his lead and there they were - my little surfer boys!


I just had to add a pict of Jamen.  I LOVE this baby!


The other morning, Jonah had crawled into our bed in the wee morning hours.  As I was putting Jamen back to bed, I noticed that these 2 look so much alike when they're asleep - they both hang their mouth open exactly the same!  This picture doesn't do it justice, but I sure thought it was cute!

No comments: