Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just Like Me!

For family home evening last week my mom had this wonderful, awesome, cool idea to have everyone get a little glimpse of the weight I carry every day.  So she loaded up bags and backpacks full of rice and stuff so that everyone can kind of feel what its like to have a big loaded belly to carry around.  

Jonah was such a good sport.  He tried bending over to pick things up, carrying things, walking around.  Jaxon tried his on and said "this too big for me!" and took it right off.


David was a good sport and wore his around for a little bit to show the boys, while my sister Carina was a poop about it and only put hers on her lap for like a minute (thanks Carine!) ;)  My dad was hillarious!  At one point the rice in his bag started spilling out and he yelped (yes, I'd call it a yelp), "Ah, my water broke!"  You really had to be there and you really have to know my dad to realize the extent of the funniness in it!


Thanks guys for trying to understand what its like to be me right now! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I love that idea! And I can totally see dad doing that...