Monday, March 8, 2010

Hurray for Jaxon!!!!

This is the last post of the day, I promise. This one is pretty much for grandparents who might possibly care.

Since I've been pregnant, I've been real lazy about potty training Jaxy. But lately we've been working on it with him (I guess its the thought of changing 2 sets of diapers that gets me moving). It pretty much takes him wearing no diaper, bringing him to the toilet every 10 minutes, and cleaning up occasional messes. He'll sit on the toilet and try to go, but he just can't seem to actually do it. So today I brought him to the toilet, he sat there for a while, then finally said, "Mom, my pees all gone, can't do it!" So I let him go. Literally 2 minutes later, he yelled to me and said, "Mommy, I pee peed on the floor!" Luckily I went in there and he hadn't yet, but that was a sign to get him back on the pot. So I sat him down and woohoo!, he did it! He seriously sat there FOREVER saying he wasn't done yet, but he did it!

He was so proud of himself! But I'd have to say I was the prouder!

He was so excited when he was done, that he had to share it with Jonah and David. He did the cutest excited run back to the bathroom. Can you tell by the look on David's face and Jonah's pinched nose, that it wasn't just pee? I guess you had to be there, but this picture totally cracks me up!

Hurray for Jaxon!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to leave a comment on all the new ones! They were all so fun to look at and read. Fish and chips sounds so good right now- we need to go there next time. My fav is the pic of the boys asleep holding hands...LOVED it!

Sandy said...

haha! That is a funny picture! Yay, Jaxon!

Dave and Loralee said...

AWESOME! and great photoshop skills :)