Everyone head to iTunes (or Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, etc) and buy Neon Trees' debut album, Habits! It's awesome and we want to help support our old pal Branden (the bass player-one of David's favorite all time musical friends and one of the most genuine persons we know) and bring Neon Trees to the top of the charts!!! (I just checked and they're the Single of the Week on iTunes, so you can download "Animal" for free, but make sure you buy the rest of the album too!) :)If you need more music to add to your playlists, go ahead and add Broken Bells too - Nik Freitas, an old music buddy of David's WAY back when (I think they played in David's first band together) is on it and touring with them (he does keyboards, guitar, and backup vocals).
Oh, and one more note, you can watch Neon Trees on Jimmy Kimmel this Tuesday, the 23rd!



2 comments:
I want to comment on all your recent posts because I loved them all but all I can say is that your boys are still adorable, you look beautiful while pregnant and you live in the most beautiful place......three more years and I am coming to check it out, I think I need to live there!
It's funny because our old home teacher is friends with a girl in this band. I can't remember what she plays. He was just telling us about them this weekend. Small world!
Post a Comment