I have a lot of catching up to do, but first things first. It has come to my attention (thanks Debbie!) that I've been featured on a couple sites. Remember
Jonah's Cowboy Carnival birthday party back in June? (If you don't,
click here.) It's been
featured on the following sites:
Just thought I'd share 'cause its exciting to me :)
6 comments:
I am not surprised, Julie! Your blog is fabulous, and you are so creative! Congrats- that is super cool!
that's awesome! do you know the 30 handmade days girl? my friend is friends with her, and she's actually from my parent's stake down south :) LOVE her blog.
Congrats on being featured on so many blogs! and I love the Emilie and Branden Campbell connection (we talked about that, right?). Branden was telling us about how talented Dave is :)
miss you guys! looks like you're having a ton of fun!
your a celebrity! amen on the creative comment, you have creativity comming out your ears. Your cute boys can call my girls up anytime when they all grow up!
fun!!!
That's awesome Julie! It's a huge compliment to your creativity!!! horray for you!
I can't believe it, but really I can. You, your blog and your ideas are so amazing! I wish I had a boy so I can throw him a cowboy party just like that. Any ideas for Addyson's this year?!
Post a Comment