Jonah's definitely got my vote for the coolest kid in the world. He's so much fun and such a cute kid. A couple weeks ago he lost his 2 front teeth. This racks it up to 4 teeth now (well 7 if you count the 3 he had pulled last year). I love when kids lose their 2 front teeth, but unfortunately I kept forgetting to take a picture of it until his new teeth started growing through...oh well.

Jonah loves to sing. His new thing lately is he strums this little guitar and makes up songs as he goes. He really is very talented. His songs rhyme and actually make sense! He's a WAY better songwriter than I ever attempted!
A few weeks ago we ordered this Snow Science book from Jonah's school book orders. It comes with a little kit that you can make your own "snow" and grow crystals on a snowflake. Of course my little scientist LOVED it!






No comments:
Post a Comment