We didn't do anything too exciting the day of Halloween. We don't get trick-or-treaters at our house (one of the perks of living in the country!) and we had too many errands to run during the day to stop by the Village and trick-or-treat the shops. But we DID make it to the Trunk-or-Treat at church!
We all dressed up this year. We even got an award for our costumes!
Can you guess who we all are??

We've got Sheriff Woody & his girlfriend Bo Peep (fyi-Jesse is more like his sister, NOT his girlfriend! That's Bo Peep!) Thank you mom for my cool costume! You did a great job! My absolute favorite were the bloomers!

And of course the (not so) Evil Emperor Zurg and (the cutest ever) Buzz Lightyear of Star Command!

The kids did a costume parade here too. Poor kid in front of Jonah kept getting his costume stepped on...watch where you're stepping Zurg! :)

Jax was just so cute and squishy in this costume! He loved carrying his candy bucket around. He and his little friend were so cute playing with Jax's Buzz & Woody toys. They didn't even care about getting more candy! We went home and I asked Jaxon if he had fun. He said "Ya, I play with Tommy! Tommy Doo-Boo!" (Tommy dressed up like Scooby Doo)

David...I mean Sheriff Woody...was such a good sport. I think this years costume wasn't as embarrassing as years past. Plus he knew my costume was much more embarrassing then his, so he couldn't complain!

David was in charge of handing out the candy. We didn't do anything exciting with our trunk, but we did have our Toy Story soundtrack playing in the background. I think Jonah likes giving out candy more then he likes getting it (thats a REALLY good thing!) and Jax just likes to sit their and eat it! :)
"You got a friend in me..." The best of pals, Woody & Buzz!




6 comments:
So cute! I love that you all got in the theme! Rich and I dressed as Woody and Jessie last year. I wanted to do Bo Peep but it would have been a lot harder finding stuff for her costume and I don't sew... Anyway, very cool!
The costumes turned out AWESOME!!!
Awesome, awesome costumes! Also, I love the picture of Jaxon sleeping with his Woody doll in the previous post. So precious.
You all looked so stinking cute.GREAT IDEA!!!!
You guys look so awesome! This was the first year in 7 that Steve and I didnt dress up:-( Your mom is really good- that Bo Peep is great!!! Cant wait to see you this weekend.
I love seeing whole family costumes. Remember the brady bunch??? haha
Post a Comment