Tuesday night my parents had their annual Trunk-or-Treat at church, so we headed down to, well, get some candy!! I got skimpy on the costumes this year. Jaxon's is store bought (I wasn't about to attempt making a Buzz Lightyear costume!) and Jonah's Zurg costume I waited until literally Tuesday morning to start on it. For those of you who don't know who Zurg is, he's Buzz's archenemy. He's mentioned in Toy Story 1, but doesn't show up until Toy Story 2.
The kids had tons of fun going trunk to trunk with Aunt Carina. I, on the other hand, was NOT happy! I locked my keys in the car and had to wait for AAA to come rescue me. That's the 2nd AAA call I've had to make in 1 month! Thank goodness for AAA, but I've got to wise up...I've only got 2 more free calls left until next August...ug!




No comments:
Post a Comment