So cool. The next day we stopped by to see them before they went back home and the boys (David, Jimmy, Jonah, & Jax...ok, not Jax) went on a little bike ride. We miss Jimmy! For those of you who don't know him, he's David's cousin. Before David and I were married, David, his 2 brothers, and Jimmy all lived in this big house on the hill in Provo. Jimmy was just another one of the brothers! I always forget how fun he is to have around until some car squeals off or something and Jimmy just sits there laughing so hard, I don't know how he doesn't pee his pants. Jimmy, you're the best!
Poor Jonah got his bike for his b-day over a year ago. In that time we moved out into the country where theres no where to ride it, so he really hasn't ridden forever! So he hasn't had any chance to ride with no training wheels. We're gonna work on it though. I've rededicated myself to bring his bike out to the park or the beach next time we go!








2 comments:
Hi!
I love that title, lol.
I feel ya on the training wheel thing. I was at the play date on Tuesday and Melissa's son Carson who is only 4 was riding without training wheels!! I told her I thought that was great but then I said I better start working on that with my boys they will be 6!
We have the same sort of issue not out in the Country but surrounded by Mobile home park driveways. I've learned I can't handle them both on a bike when Zach is not home either that is how Thayne got his chipped tooth.. Melissa told me she woked with Carsen 3 days in a row and on the 3rd day he got it. I noticed his bike was alot smaller and I'm thinking I'm going to start him on a smaller bike and then move to a big bike so maybe he will ride without training wheels at 4!! :)
That looked like a fun weekend! I have not seen Jimmy forever- I really miss that guy. I think Steve and I need to plan a weekend to LA to see the fam. We havent seen K&J for awhile too and I want to see there house. The picture of Jax running is by far my fav picture I have seen of him. I love that boy so much and cant wait to see him tonight. The boys better be up so I can give them big hugs when I see them.
Post a Comment