I'm officially a slacker blogger. I've just got so much going on right now, that blogging is last on my list. But since today I'm taking a lazy day, I'm actually getting it done.
Friday the boys went to their friend Kainoa's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Jonah so loves Chuck E. Cheese! Its funny, this friend turned 3 but David always thinks he's 5 or 6 because Jonah just loves Kainoa and would always play with him. He's actually only 6 months older than Jaxon, but David still connects him and Jonah as being closer in age. Its really funny.
So anyway, the boys had lots of fun.

Jaxon was so excited to see Barney there, but when I turned the car on, he kinda freaked. He did NOT like Barney anymore. Is that all it took? :)
Jonah took horse racing serious!
Jaxy apparently did too. He said he was Woody and this was "my Boobeye" (aka, "my Bullseye!" For those of you not well versed in Toy Story 2, Bullseye is Woody's horse.)
Jonah took horse racing serious!
Jaxy apparently did too. He said he was Woody and this was "my Boobeye" (aka, "my Bullseye!" For those of you not well versed in Toy Story 2, Bullseye is Woody's horse.)




2 comments:
My kids LOVE Chuck E. Cheese, too...I think its one big germ fest and have to look the other way when they go crawling through all the tunnels balls. Once I swore I saw someone's naked butt up in one of the clear tunnels...luckily it was some girl wearing really light khaki shorts!!
I've gotta agree with the germ fest definition of Chuck E. Cheese. My husband and I can't stand the place! Maybe if they had better pizza we'd go there more often. :)The things you do for your kids, eh?? As long as they're happy, us moms are usually happy.
Post a Comment