So I know Halloween is still a couple months away, but I've been planning our costumes since last year. And since this is the time when everything is starting to pop up, I've got to be on the ball. Unfortunately I'm selling out a bit this year. Here's a sneak peak. Jax is actually wearing Jonah's costume, but doesn't he look so cute? I'm not gonna give away the rest, but I'm sure you can figure out at least 1 of the other costumes. Bet you can't guess the rest! (for those of you who already know, don't spoil it for the rest!)




4 comments:
That look is PRICELESS! :)
that is really, really cute!
Hi it's me Randa!!! I've started following your blog!! I gotta say it super cute and so are these costumes!!!:)
Julie...your amazing, already planning halloween costumes. you are a supermom. so Ben and I have had a heck of a time deciding where to go after school and with only 7 months left we are feeling the pressure to make a decision. so we keep looking at your area because the climate looks so amazing and it doesn't seem to saturated with dentists. the problem is everytime we look up San Luis Obispo it is crazy expensive. I was wondering how you feel, I know you can't believe eveything you read online but it seems like no one can afford to live there. do you feel like it is too far from an airport or temple? is there a rural country feel there? Is the church pretty strong there? do you know any dentists that are looking to retire? J/k anyway sorry for all the questions, I appreciate you letting me pick your brain about this. you can email me at carlysyndergaard@yahoo.com if you have time....thanks my dear
Post a Comment