School started today! Woo-hoo! Before bed last night Jonah set all of his clothes out so they'd be ready in the morning. He had a really hard time falling asleep. He went to bed around 8:30 and probably didn't actually fall asleep until 10:45 or so. I even went and laid by him, which usually puts him to sleep real fast, but he was just too excited! I kept falling asleep instead!Jonah was SO excited this morning. He wanted to look just right for his first day. He HAD to take a shower (even though he bathed the night before) and had to look just right.
He had such a wonderful first day of school. He was so happy to see his teacher again (I can't remember if I mentioned he has the same teacher as last year) and all of his friends. He's really been missing school. He was so stinkin' exhausted when I picked him up. All day school is a HUGE difference from 1/2 day. He was very unhappy with me when I got him...he REALLY wanted to ride the bus. Next week buddy, next week!




1 comment:
I guess I missed this post yesterday - Jonah looks pretty sharp! And DEFINITELY looks like a first grader! I love how he lays out his outfits the night before, heehee:)
Post a Comment