I was informed by someone very close to me (heh-hum, David) that I wasn't very clear as to what Jonah had named his little chia pet. Jonah named him "Michael Thunder Torch." Jonah's got a ginormous imagination and is great at naming things. We think he'd be a great comic book writer. Anyway, can you believe how fast this guys hair has grown? Kind of like my boys!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
"Michael Thunder Torch" Update
I was informed by someone very close to me (heh-hum, David) that I wasn't very clear as to what Jonah had named his little chia pet. Jonah named him "Michael Thunder Torch." Jonah's got a ginormous imagination and is great at naming things. We think he'd be a great comic book writer. Anyway, can you believe how fast this guys hair has grown? Kind of like my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is an awesome name - sounds like a WWF wrestler:)
Post a Comment