Monday, August 10, 2009

Bad Day...

Friday wasn't a real good day. My kids woke up on the absolute wrong side of the bed. We drove David out to work and as I was about to take off for home, David noticed 1 of our tires was completely flat. Ugg. Stinkin' Guadalupe roads! Of course its the same tire we just had replaced back in January. We filled the tire so I could get to the tire place and of course they couldn't get me in for 4 hours, so I had to go home and pray that my it wouldn't completely poop out on me. When I finally made it to the tire place, they couldn't patch the teeny tiny hole because its apparently too close to a seam...go figure...so I had to buy a brand new one. And my other front tire was totally bald, so I had to replace that one too. Man!

My kids were being totally crazy in the tire store.
I had to bribe them with vending machine candy.

That didn't works, so we went for a walk down to the Dollar Store. On the bright side, though, I found some awesome Halloween decorations and the kids were absolutely exhausted when it was all over!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

The boys look really OLD in those pictures!!!