Okay, now that its Spring I'm not trying to skip on over to summer all too soon, but I did come across this company, Lime Ricki, that makes the cutest swimsuits and they're modest! Yay. I'm not one to let it all hang out (especially since I've become a mom!) or even be seen in a swimsuit period, but these are great!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Summer is Not So Far Away
Okay, now that its Spring I'm not trying to skip on over to summer all too soon, but I did come across this company, Lime Ricki, that makes the cutest swimsuits and they're modest! Yay. I'm not one to let it all hang out (especially since I've become a mom!) or even be seen in a swimsuit period, but these are great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those suits look cute...but at this point what I need is a magic wand to make THIS body beach worthy!
Post a Comment