Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Did it Again!

Yes its true, we did it again. Went to Disneyland that is. "Again?" you ask. Why yes, of course! I know, I know, we're spoiled here in So-Cal, but what can I say, we may have a higher cost of living, but we get a lot of bang for our buck! And it is SO worth it! So again, we're utilizing our oh so awesome and convenient So-Cal annual passes. Jonah's school had a Teacher Work Day yesterday, which meant no school, which meant, lets go to Disneyland! We actually only decided Sunday night to go the next morning. I think David was feeling a little left out, since we've gone to the big D without him the last 2 times. Hey, if he's asking to go, how can I argue that??

We got to DL around noon, which was great, 'cause we beat the traffic and the morning crowd. Is DL REALLY the Happiest Place on Earth? I don't know, there's an awful lot of crying and whining going on within its gates, but it sure does make us pretty happy and its loads of fun!  Since we still haven't been able to go on the new Toy Story ride at California Adventure, we hit that up first. The line went really quick and it was awesome! I think its my new favorite - it's certainly David's first pick! (He said he could have ridden it all day - that it was the competitiveness in him.  I wouldn't doubt him for a minute!)


You'Ve GoT a FriEnD iN mE! 
Speaking of Toy Story, of course our good pal Woody had to come along again.  Jax is attached to this guy - they're best of buds!  He went on all the rides with Jax and sat right next to him each time.  Even David had some laughs with Woody!  Check out Woody chillin' in the stroller - no joke, he was not posed! 


To InFiniTy & bEyoNd!
What would a DL visit be without a little Buzz Lightyear action?  This was David's first time.  Of course we did it AFTER Toy Story, so it wasn't as exciting as usual, but it still was fun!



M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E
We spent some time in Mickey's Toontown.  It's not particularly my favorite, but the boys enjoyed it.  It was like a giant jungle gym/play house for them.


AnD wE'Re oFf!
Flying is always fun, especially if you're in an elephant or rocket ship.  Jonah & Jaxon (and looks like David, too) LOVE the Dumbo ride.  It really wasn't too crowded this time (although, it still wasn't as good as when we went in May!), so we got on all the rides very reasonable quick!  This was our first time on the rockets in Tomorrow Land.  Jonah begs every time, but the wait is always SO long, but it wasn't this time!  I went with him, and it really was cool!


We were bummed there was no Pixar parade this time, but all in all it was an excellent day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I need to know a few things. First do you know how to make the pictures enlarge when clicked on. Sometimes mine do and sometimes they don't, and I do the same thing every time. Also how do you do your collages on Photoshop? Do you do them by hand or do you use templates? Your pictures are just so cute I want to be just like you :) Call me with the answers. Love, SaraSue

gramma/mom said...

The boys (all 3) definitely look like they are feeling "the happiest place on earth" vibe--I bet they could go every week and still love it! :)
I think David and Woody look alike in that one
picture :) Glad too that someone finally got to check out the Toy Story ride--and it was worth the hype! Can't wait to try it!

Very fun!

Ruth M said...

Sorry we missed you at Disneyland. We were there, too, that day. And that Woody ride is excellent.