Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Happy Couple...

Yesterday we had the pleasure of attending my cousin April's wedding reception.  Her and her hubby Dan were officially married back in October in a small ceremony that only their parents and a very few others attended.  So they had a nice ceremony that unfortunately I only got to hear about 1 minute of because I had to take my noisy kids out.  Then the reception followed.  It was nice to finely meet Dan and April looked beautiful!  Unfortunately my camera stinks, so none of my pictures really came out - they were all dark or blurry (yes, I know, I need to get a REAL camera again!).  But here are a few that sort of came out.  


No, that is not April & Dan in the first pict - that is her dad walking her down the isle :)  It was good to see my cousin Monica and her adorable daughter Ashlyn (we missed you "Firefighter Corey")!  Moni did a great job with her role as last minute wedding planner/coordinator :)  My aunt Heidy did a great job on the flowers (as always!) and I loved the h'ordeurves!  The boys had lots of fun running around in the foyer - I had to include that picture, 'cause Jonah's hair looks so funny!

My dear friend Alissa did an AWESOME job on Dan & April's cake!

Isn't it beautiful?  Why weren't you doing this when I got married?  It was so good to see her and her hubby and her bundle of cuteness, Maverick!

Weddings are a great excuse to get together with family and friends and party!  Thanks April and Dan for getting married!  Congratulations to you both! 

So who's up next?  Elise?  DeDe?  Will?  Don't worry Carina & Kelsea...okay, you too Will - you're off the hook for a couple more years :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks for posting these pictures of the wedding. I was so sad that I couldn't make it.

Anna