Friday, January 9, 2009

Rockin' in the Free World!

I've been trying to get re-organized lately (I say "re" because I usually am, but the last month or so my house has been a bit neglected), so last night I was filing some papers while the boys were playing nicely (yes, nicely!) in their room together. I came in to find this..


How cute is this?  Jax may be sick, but ain't no one gonna tell him he can't still rock!  Their daddy (not to mention Papa & Grand Pa) would be so proud...I sure was!  Now we just need a singer and bass player...guess its time for some more kids, huh?...nah...not yet, at least.  :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That is so cute!! I've got a couple of singers here that could join the band. Kimball Wyoming (instead of Hannah Montana) and Heather Bolton (cuz, you know, she's going to marry Troy Bolton and be in High School Musical forever).