Jaxon DOES have an ear infection...oh phooey!

We were up ALL night with a SCREAMING (and I mean bloody murder screaming) baby. Here we go again on the antibiotics and a few more days of super crankiness, sleep deprivation, sore backs, and now a baby with not just an ouchy ear. but now a rumbly tummy - oh joy. Supposedly its normal to have up to 5 earaches a year - I don't like those statistics at all!
3 comments:
I feel your pain!! Sorry that Jax is sick! Ear infections are so not fun, I still remember how bad I felt as a kid. I had ear infections all the time, at least every couple of months, and I remember they always started in the middle of the night. My poor parents. Now you are the poor parent. How sad. I hope the meds kick in really fast. Claire is doing a little better. Now her little body is covered in a rash. But at least she isn't screaming any more and she slept through the night last night! There is light at the end of the tunnel! Good luck to you and Jax.
What a sad little face. My Diego use to get them all the time. They finally put tubes in and he hasn't had them in a while, but I remember those times. I feel for you...and him!
Oh how I hate ear infections. And the only way I suspect one is if Kai's behavior is out of control.
Post a Comment