So this year my resolution is to Do More. I want to spend more time with my family, do more family outings, save more, exercise more, be more patient, get more organized, serve more, read more, get more involved (in school, church, work, community), eat more healthy, go out more with my husband...the list goes on and on. So I know that I can get at least one of these things accomplished. I don't plan on doing better, doing less, getting rich, losing, winning...I just want to do more and hopefully everything else will follow.
So far this year we've been off to a rocky start. Sick kids, sick daddy, money, traffic tickets, flat tires (we got a ticket and a flat all in one day - I'm actually sitting in the tire place as we speak), insurance issues (both auto & health), work problems, computer problems, house problems...I seriously could list quite a bit more, but I won't. I'm determined to not let this get me down - this is going to be a good year! We are just getting all the bad things out of the way so we can finish the year off grand! (I can hope, can't I?)
I hope all of you have a wonderful new year and for those of you who made new years resolutions...good luck!



1 comment:
Aw, Jules, you have been off to a rough start so far. I'll tell you what, I'll send Mom and Carina back to CA to help you out:) I hope you get everything taken care of and can MOVE ON!
Post a Comment