
I've been a little behind this week, but better late then never, right?? It was my little brother's b-day a couple days ago, so I wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday! We're so excited to see him and his little family this week for Christmas! Brandaan, you're the best! How he ever survived with 5 sisters and no brothers, I do not know, but he turned out pretty darn cool. My boys absolutely adore him...Jonah measures everything according to Uncle Brandaan (Can I do this when I'm as tall as Uncle Brandaan? Can I drive a car when I'm as tall as Uncle Brandaan? When I'm as strong as Uncle Brandaan, will I be a real superhero?...Things like that). He is so much fun and so generous to me and my family. We don't get to see him too often (he's in Idaho, we're in CA) and we sure do miss him when he's gone. Can't wait to see you, Bran! We love you...Happy Birthday!



1 comment:
I think Brandaan is going to have to have some man-to-man talks with Josh when he gets a little older on how to deal with all the estrogen:) Have fun playing with everyone - we'll be thinking of you guys!!
Post a Comment