Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Love This Man!

I feel like time is just flying by and I haven't had any time to blog about it.  Unfortulately I'm too tired to update you all and I left my camera at my parents.  But I did want to write about one thing...how much I love this man!


David & I celebrated our 8th anniversary about a week & 1/2 ago.  Life hasn't always been smooth sailing for us, but one thing has always remained the same, that we love each other more than ever!  I am SO grateful for him in my life and in my children's lives!  I would do absolutely anything for that man...he means the world to me!  What a wonderful man, husband, father, and friend!  He blesses the lives of all who know him and is just so incredible!

Happy (late) Anniversary, David,
I Love You!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Happy anniversary! What a nice tribute to your hubby - you guys are a great pair (and you make cute kids, too)!