
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, its a Dutch holiday that my family celebrates. Since my ancestors are from Holland, in fact my dad was even born there, I've got rich Dutch blood running through my veins :) To learn more about Sinterklaas and his special day, you can go here. I'll tell you more about our celebrations this weekend, but for now, have a wonderful Sinterklaas Day!



1 comment:
Hi Julie! Of course I remember you guys. You were one of the cute families that made me want to have a baby of my own when Ryan and I were still in college, hehe. And now that you mention Jonah's middle name to be Kai, I do remember that!
Hope you guys are doing well. That is very exciting to hear David opened up his own studio. Ryan is still at a crossroads in regards to following his passion for music or not (educationally and career-wise). So it's neat to hear someone like David sticking with his dreams, and I'm sure, feeling very fulfilled.
Anyways, so nice to hear from you! It will be nice catching up with you and your family on your blog. :)
Post a Comment