Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Wednesday we headed over to the valley to spend a few days with our Radmacher family.  

Here's my little Thanksgiving snack creation.  If you couldn't tell, they're Pilgrim hats made from Keebler Grasshoppers and Rolos.  They were quite the hit with the kids...I think Jonah ate 1/2 of them himself!  (I also made a yummy dip.  You can check out the recipe here)


We spent Thanksgiving at Aunt Janiece & Uncle Burt's.  We had a wonderful feast!  As always Janiece is a wonderful host and there was SO much delicious food!  Here's just some of the appetizers:


After way too many appetizers, a bunch of us went on a walk while we waited for the turkey to be perfected.  It was a beautiful walk in a beautiful neighborhood with beautiful company!  So much fun!


We were happy to have lots of family there...David's parents, both of his brothers and their family (we missed you Weibells & Chandlers!), 2 of David's cousins & their families, his mom's cousin, and David's aunt & uncle. 

Wednesday (I know I'm going backwards) the boys got a special treat.  Papa brought them on a long ride on the quad.  Jaxon wasn't quite sure if he liked it or not.  Jonah, as always, LOVES it!


Later Papa did super duty, bringing Jonah, Gwen, Chase & Collin.  It was a much slower ride, but still so much fun!


David and I had a wonderful day today.  My wonderful in-laws watched our 2 little turkeys while we drove up to Fresno to the temple.  After a wonderful time, we went out for a late lunch and headed home.  What a wonderful time with just me and my hubby!  Thank you Ma & Papa!


We had such a great time and can't wait for our next family gathering!  

1 comment:

Wes and Jess said...

How fun! You are so creative. You have always had great recipes. I still make your crock pot lasagna every so often!