Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Thankful!

I am SO grateful for everything and everyone that I have in my life!  I am grateful to have been born when and where and into the family that I was...to have such wonderful parents who raised me to be a good person.  I am grateful to be married to the man that I married and to have the 2 beautiful boys that were given to us.  I am grateful to have married into such a wonderful family...to have in-laws who I love and respect.  I am grateful to live in a country that has granted us so many freedoms...freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to think and act the way I choose.  I am grateful to live where we live and to have such an awesome landlord who is so kind and generous and good to us.  I am grateful for all of my family...I am grateful that I still have 2 sets of grandparents who are not only living, but healthy (David never really knew any of his grandparents, which makes me appreciate mine more).  I am grateful for my good health.  I am grateful for an amazing Father in Heaven who leads and guides me daily and who loves me unconditionally.  I am grateful for his son, our Savior who died for me.  I could go on and on, but I won't.  Just know that I am oh so grateful and thankful for everything that I have.  

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: