Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mystery Solved


For those of you wondering (I know its been on your mind for the last 24 hours and all), I talked to our landlord today and told him a strange pig was wandering the property yesterday (and by the way, when I showed David the pictures, he was absolutely sure of himself that it was a wild hog)  His response was, "Oh, you saw it? [and chuckled]  Thats the neighbors.  They try to keep it pinned up, but sometimes it gets out and wanders on over."  When I told him David thought it was wild, he laughed and said, "It's a potbelly pig!"  Duh!  He also said he had a friend over yesterday who looked out the window and saw it himself and said "Now thats not something you see every day in the city, now is it?"  Yup, every day sure is an adventure out here!  And by the way, the pig was back today and David got to see it for himself...I wasn't so apprehensive today!


Well on another note, I decided to clean my car out today...the boys spilled (and of course proceeded to crush it into the carpet) Chex trail mix all over the car floor a couple days ago, so I thought I should finally clean it up.  I'm glad I did it when I did, 'cause it just started raining.  I am really enjoying the sound of falling rain right now...so soothing!

By the way, I started my first stocking yesterday (thought I'd do 1 and see if it turned out decent before I wasted the fabric on all 4!)...I'm so excited!  So far I love it!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm glad you solved the mystery - that is still really funny!! Keep us posted on how the stockings turn out!

Julie said...

I finished the bottom of the first one! I still have to embroider the name before I can sew the top on. It looks good!