But thank you all for all of your compliments and kind words! I'll be happy to sew all of your kids costumes for next year...all you need do is watch my kids, clean my house, buy the supplies, and cook dinner for me for the next year...thats all :)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Disclaimer
I just had to say to all of you moms out there who buy costumes for your kids on Halloween...PLEASE don't feel bad for not making your kids costumes, 'cause really you're the smart ones! My kids might have unique homemade costumes in the end, but the lead up to it isn't so great. My house pretty much becomes a disaster for at least a week or 2 before and my kids run wild while I'm sewing....not the best parenting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Haha, you are so funny Julie! I guess I can see what you mean! I did feel a little bad that I am such a boring mother, but you have made me feel a little better!
Post a Comment