I wasn't feeling well this week. I'm pretty sure I got whatever Jax has been carrying for weeks now. Nothing serious, but not fun at all! I'm a firm believer in Emergen-C! Most every time I start to feel sick, I take it 3 times a day for 2-3 days and I don't get sick. This time I didn't do it and I got sick, but I've been downing it and now it's been 3 days and I feel much better!
This is what happens when Mommy is sick (unfortunately the rest of the house kind of matched the sink!):
This is what happens when Mommy wakes up feeling much better (notice how many stinkin' dishes I had to clean?):



2 comments:
No dishwasher, eh? My sink looks like that at least once a day anyway...at least you had an excuse! I've never tried the emergen-C. Maybe I'll have to pick some up next time I'm at Costco - we've all had this half-cold (it only hits at night) for a week and I'm SO over it!
I got it too! Whatever Jake and Dylan had, I think that it was similar to Jaxon. And I got it! Yeay for sick mommies!
Post a Comment