Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Independent Boy

Jonah has grown up so fast!  Although he still tries to get me to do everything for him (ie. when I ask him to clean up his toys he says something like, "Mom, I can't!  My legs are TOO tired!  You have to do it for me!"), he is becoming more and more independent every day.

Yesterday I was laying on the floor stretching my back and I asked Jonah to put his p.j.s on.  He did so, then came out with Jaxon's and said, "Mom, can I put Jaxon's p.j.'s on him?"  Um, okay!  "Your back hurts, so I want to help you out.  You know, I'm old enough now."  Jaxon loved it - he thought it was so funny that Jonah was dressing him.  


Even though the shirt was on backward and the pants were pulled up to Jax's armpits, he did a good job and I appreciated the gesture!


Tonight Jonah asked if he could make orange juice all by himself.  All I did was cut the oranges and he did the rest...and it was DELICIOUS!


I LOVE MY BIG BOY JONAH!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It's so fun to see Jonah growing up! The pictures of him with Jaxon's PJ's are too stinkin' cute! Isn't a diaper just a wedgy-protector for pants pulled up too high anyway?:)

Are you still having back problems? Yuck!