
Lately I have been noticing how big Jaxon is. He's just a hefty kid - solid mass - not chubby (although he's got a nice goosh to him), just thick and heavy! When I hold Jonah, then Jaxon, I swear Jonah seems lighter. David keeps telling me its just because Jonah holds himself better, but I know that they have got to be pretty close in weight. I've been meaning to weigh them, so tonight I finally got around to the big weigh-in. At 5 years old, my skinny bones Jonah only weighs 38 lbs, while Jaxon at 18 months weighs 30 lbs! I don't know if my scale is right, so who knows, they might weigh more or less, but it certainly was correct in showing my boys who are 4 years apart are only 8 lbs different! Can you believe it? We always joke around that Jonah has David's body with my head and Jaxon has David's head with my body (or rather I'd like to think my brothers). Watch out Jonah, you'd better not pick on your brother - some day (sooner then we think) he's gonna be bigger then you!



4 comments:
That is really funny! Josh weighs 4 pounds more than Jonah...I guess Jonah gets to be the quarterback and Josh and Jaxon can be the linebackers at the next family reunion:)
No way, we're swimmers! :)
Well, Jonah would probably float like a piece of balsa wood...but if Jaxon maintains his current density, I think you'd be fighting against nature:)
David was a good swimmer and light as air - Brandaan was even better and thick as all get out - its all about talent :)
Post a Comment