He kept peaking in the front
and grabbin' his cheeks in the back (it was rather funny)
and running around light and free. Twice he even led me to the toilet and said "pee-pee," but when I held him up to go, he just stood there giggling (just happy to be a big boy I think). Jonah actually started occasionally using the toilet when he was about Jaxon's age, but wasn't really potty trained for like a year or so later.
I WAS surprised, though - he lasted 2 whole hours before he had an accident!
So is Jaxon ready for potty training already? Doubt it. Just a tease, thats all.



3 comments:
Those pictures are hilarious - what exactly is he looking for in there?:) Josh has been potty trained for a month or two now and is still excited about underpants - we just brought some home for him from Billings and he was showing them to everyone, trying them on and making up songs about them for a good hour afterwards. Good times!
what do you THINK he was checking for? He was just happy to be free.
How funny... I can't believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment