It seems I've been having some pretty fun adventures with my boys lately and I've found that I am completely addicted to photographing them. I can't help it - they're too cute and its too fun. So hopefully fortunately for you, you get a LOT of pictures! (Hope you all have a good internet connection!)
Jonah, I mean Spiderman (he was nice enough to unveil for the pictures) felt pretty left out the other day when Jaxon and I got to pet the cows while he was at school. So Tuesday we went down to do just that. But none of the cows wanted to come too close. Lucky for us Jonah had a great idea...give the cows a tomato! What a great idea!
One afternoon we were in the backyard hangin' out when I had to run inside for something and when I came back I found Jonah had climbed this tree and was standing on the fence. Its amazing we haven't had any broken bones yet.
Farm Boy #2 aka Galloping Fruit Picker (or rather eater)
The other day we were in the yard and I looked over to find Jaxon trying to climb the tree like Jonah.
Fall must be here, 'cause all the walnuts are falling from the trees. They're everywhere! We picked a few off the ground just for the fun of it. I might crack a few open and freeze 'em, but I'm not a big walnut fan (they hurt my mouth)...maybe you'll all be getting some for Christmas :)
We found this HUGE spider hanging out on his web in the middle of the tomato plants. He's been there for about a week now - he creeps me out! Even Jonah, Mr. Bug himself was a little intimidated. I think this is the first bug he's ever found that he didn't catch and ask to take home. This picture isn't even life size - his body from head to end was about 2-1/2 inches long...yeah, creepy! The worst part is that there are like 10 really beautiful tomatoes sitting right under his web, but no way I'm getting them!
I'm gonna have to film this for you sometime, but my absolute favorite thing about going for walks with my boys is when Jaxon runs ahead. He doesn't actually run, he gallops - it's SO cute!
I just liked this shot of Jonah with the golden field in the background.
We found our first ripe pomegranate. I was surprised to find that both the boys LOVED it! I found it a bit too tangy (I'd prefer it juiced with a bit of sugar). I think Jaxon liked it even better then Jonah!
Jonah loves his tire swing!
Talking to Daddy of course! (if you can't tell, that's a cell phone he's holding)
I asked Jonah to stand still so I could take a picture of him all dirty...big mistake! He started posing and saying "how 'bout this one?" and "ooo, here's a good one" and "mommy, did you get this?" Here's a few.



2 comments:
Great pictures - love the ones of Jaxon trying to climb the tree! We thought of you yesterday when we had some pomegranate juice;)
Awww, sooo cute! I love the pictures of the boys trying to climb the tree... I agree by the way, I bet Jake would have a blast with the boys! We will have to set up a visit time. I'll talk to DJ. The boys look so big!
Post a Comment