Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Story by Jonah

I know I've already posted a long entry, but just now Jonah told me a funny story (yet rather serious to him) and I just had to write it down.  Of course as he always does when he wants to tell me something that he finds important, he started out with a very serious "Mommy, can I tell you something?"  And here is what he said:
There were 2 pirates.  One day one of them fell in love with a pretty girl, but the other one wanted her.  So they fought each other.  The first pirate won and now he can get all the girls that he wants.
Where does he come up with these things?

Then he was said, "Mom, do you want me to hear another story?  It's called 'The Little Army That Never Had a Chance."  But then he started into another story.  Silly boy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Great story - I started laughing out loud on the "little army that never had a chance" -he's an equal-opportunity story teller,eh?:)

Sandy said...

This is totally random, but I'm totally craving a streopwaffle right now. I knew you'd understand:)