Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Cutey Patutey Jaxy Waxy

I know I've just posted like 5 posts today, but I was a little behind...this is the last one, I promise!  

This morning Jaxon woke up and put on his slippers and was just too cute-I couldn't pass up this photo-op!  He's been sick (so nights have been REAL fun...nothing like  a cranky kid with a snotty nose and lots of drool all day and all night, huh?), so he looks a little rosy and crusty-nosed.  Isn't he just so adorable?

We  just found these slippers in Jonah's old baby clothes (can you believe that my 16 month old is already in 2T?) and he was so excited to show them off.


I LOVE MY BOYS! (Do they look like brothers or what?)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Okay, that last picture...Jaxon looks BIGGER than Jonah - hopefully that was just a trick of the camera;) Cute slippers (and boys!)

Julie said...

Yeah, Jonah's just sinking in the pillow and Jax is right up on it.