Sunday, August 10, 2008

Feedin' the Birds

A few days ago we made bird feeders...thanks Stacey!  I've made them before, but had forgotten about them and it was a big hit with the boys.

So we found out that Jonah REALLY likes peanut butter.  Between bites of pb, Jonah did actually manage to cover his pine cone eventually.  He just had to lick the knife after every scoop (gross, I know).   

Jaxon on the other hand thought that HE was the pine cone and was pretty much covered from head to toe in PB by the end.  Then of course he had to go running down the dirt path and manage to roll around in the dirt...very nice.

The end results.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I remember making those! We can't all do that around here, with KJ and her allergies...but I bet Josh and Heather would love it as a while-KJ-is-at-school activity!

Stacey B. said...

YEAH, I've influenced you!! But I have to say that your coverage of seeds is way better than ours. Way to go, Jonah! It also reminds me how much I love peanut butter....