
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
So I took the Disney Princess Quiz and found out I'm supposedly most like Cinderella. So I'm not quite sure about the being patient part...I used to think I had patience until I had kids, now I know I don't :) I guess I do connect with Cinderella in one way though...I do scrub floors, do laundry, do dishes...work, work, work! :) Go ahead and take the quiz, then let me know which princess you are.



6 comments:
I think Cinderella suits you pretty well.
I'm Mulan, apparently: Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.
I'm apparently Pocahontas! Where did that come from! :)
yeah, kids teach us exactly how impatient we really are!
i did this test once. i think i was Belle.
i'm belle!! it was meant to be... and mom you're pocahontas cuz you're part indian obviously.. :)
It tells me I'm Cinderella-I do not believe that 'cause I'm not in any way patient, so i took it again and it now says I'm Mulan.
Deed-How many times did it take you to get that answer? :)
Julie did you say you live on 30 acres? what...that is awesome! do you love it, I'll bet your boys are in heaven. Ben is a little land crazy right now..maybe because we are cramed into this city right now. and you are right by the ocean..man where are you living Utopia?
Post a Comment