So as promised, here are a few picts of our new house. They're not real good seeing as I was chasing our little rugrats while taking them, but they're something. I'll take some of the inside once I've got more boxes unpacked :)
Our front porch and yard.


The boys were so happy when we hung our swing the other day.

We've got LOTS of dirt to play around in.

The chickens...

Jaxon LOVES the plums!

The property goes 1/2 way up this mountain. For all of you baseball fans out there, you can see a speck of a house at the top - it's ex-pro baseball player Robin Ventura's house.

The back view of our house - you can see we have a little fenced back yard.

Some of our fruit trees - so far we've discovered oranges, grapefruit, lemons, avocados, persimmons, pomegranates, apricots, pears, apples, and LOTS of different types of plums...we're in fruit heaven!

Some of the cows...

Jonah leading the way down the road to the cows (they circle the property - the first few days they were up right by our house, now they're a little farther down the road).
So there's a little sneak peak of our little piece of heaven. We are VERY happy here. Even our house is so much bigger than our last apartment. The boys get to run around (no more small balcony), eat fruit, have animals (that we don't have to feed or take care of...that's the best kind of pets!), and enjoy nature. We've got a bit of everything!



5 comments:
I love , love, love it!!!! I bet your kiddos love it too. I wish we could come visit you! How fun to have all those great trees and animals and yet be so close to everything!
Wow - that looks AWESOME!! Its like a little ranch! I'm totally jealous of all your fruit trees - can we come pick avacados???!!!
I didn't realize that you were the farmer type! Having a little piece of land is awesome. That's what I love about our Tennessee house (it's on 1.5 acres, wooded, with a creek at the back) and wouldn't mind living there again. It makes for very peaceful evenings and I love it. Your house seems so great. Good for you! By the way, I am also extremely jealous that you have so many fruit trees. Seriously, what could be better?
Is there a better house for boys that yours? Dirt, animals and food--a boys heaven. It looks like so much fun. My boys would be in paradise. Yea for you guys!
This is our dream house!! That is so cool you found this place.
Post a Comment