Friday, February 8, 2008

Bedridden!

We've had an interesting week.  Monday was so much fun with the butterflies and Chuck E Cheese, but I guess I wore myself out.  Tuesday morning I woke up with a major, major back ache (if you can even call it that!), which put me on my back, bed-ridden. Now it's Friday and I'm still in bed with muscle relaxers and LOTS of pain!  I have to use a cane to walk and even with one it takes me like 10 minutes to get to the bathroom.  I can't stand up straight - it's pretty pathetic - I look VERY crooked!  Thankfully I have a very helpful husband and parents who have really stepped up for me.  My poor kids haven't seen much of their mama and when they do it's no fun, 'cause they can't really touch me or a shooting pain goes down my back.  Lots of fun.  

2 comments:

Bryn said...

ouch! I am so sorry.... I wish we lived closer and then we could take your kids for you. I hope you get some rest and start to feel better.

Sandy said...

Holy cow! Did you pinch a nerve or something? Hopefully its nothing too serious and you'll be back on your feet! In the meantime, I'm sure the cane is a very sexy accessory, haha;)Feel free to send the kids out here for a week or two!:)