Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

Thanks to everyone for your concern on my part - its much appreciated!  I would like to say my back is doing better, but it isn't really.  It kind of comes and goes in waves.  It'll be doing really good, then all of a sudden I can barely move.  The good times are probably from the drugs :)  I've had a LOT of time to sit and think in bed lately, so I think I've figured out the lesson the Lord is trying to teach me from all of this.  Since David has been having to work a LOT lately, I've been home alone with the kids pretty much ALL the time (well duh, I'm a housewife) and with Jaxon still waking up a lot in the night, I've been a bit stressed and I've been complaining about how I need a break...well He gave me a break alright!  Over the past week I've definitely been wanting to get back to my "normal" everyday life - cooking, cleaning, laundry, taking care of my boys!  I guess the saying "you don't know what you've got until its gone" really applies here!  

Moving on to happier things, our little Jaxon is now 10 months and already walking!  He started off taking just 2 or 3 steps at a time, then he'd plop down on his buns or take a nose dive.  Now he's making his way 1/2 way across the room, then he starts to fall, but catches himself and walks the rest of the way.  It's SO cute!  My baby has grown up too fast!  

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can't believe Jaxon is big enough to be walking! Wow - we don't get to see you guys enough!! Glad your back is getting better (well, sometimes getting better!)...have you figured out what's wrong with it yet? I thought the same thing when Heather was in the hospital when she was a baby - "I guess I'm getting a break, whether I want it or not!" - I'd rather have the laundry and housework, thank you very much! Are you at least catching up on your soaps and Oprah reruns while you're stuck in bed??? Haha!:)