Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oso Flaco

Every Saturday we try to get out and do something fun and enjoy a part of the Central Coast.  The weekend after Easter we headed down to Avila Beach for a little fun in the sun.  Afterward we headed to downtown SLO where they were having Children's Day in the Plaza.  This is the only picture we got...Jonah was so excited to get to hold a snake at one of the booths.  (By the way, how do you like Jonah's outfit...he picked it out himself)


The next weekend we headed down toward Guadalupe.  I had to do some stuff on the computer at David's work and I wasn't feeling much up to a hike, so I dropped David and the boys off at Oso Flaco Lake for a little fun.  My boys LOVE nature walks/hikes, especially when it is by the ocean!

They saw snakes and lizards and weird bugs and lots of birds on their walk...could it get any better?


At the end of the trail is the beach.  Can you tell it was a windy day or what?  Thats Guadalupe for ya!



I love how Jaxon likes to do just what Jonah is doing.  They really do have lots of fun together!


No comments: