Today (May 13th) is officially my due date. I totally thought I was gonna have him last night, but I guess it was a false alarm. I had contractions all yesterday, but nothing consistent, but of course when I went to sleep they went away. They're back again today, but who knows. If I don't have the baby by Tuesday, then they'll induce me. I've never been induced before, so I'm hoping I won't get that far. So here's a picture of my Buddha belly as of Saturday. I feel huge, but I guess I don't really look THAT huge. Thats what happens when you're tall...the baby spreads up into your ribs! :)
Saturday we headed down to Montana de Oro...our happy place...to see if a little walking around would get me a little closer to labor (no such luck, obviously!). We had lots of fun down at the tide pools. Jaxon went around collecting handfuls of little crabs and snails. Jonah and David amused themselves by opening up muscle shells and feeding them to sea anemones...boys! It was a great day for finding star fish...we usually find 1 or 2, but this particular day we found 6 or 7 at least! We even found little fish in 1 of the pools...that is not very common here!
I had no such luck going into labor, but we sure did have some fun!





3 comments:
I'm sorry Julie. I know how you feel. Both my boys were late and I would get so angry when the Dr.'s office would start making the "every two days" appointments. The good thing is he can't stay in there forever:)
Oh come on, you're not tall! You look GREAT, though! Hopefully your little guy will want to come out on his own...SOON!
You look so good! I can't wait to hear about the baby. Good luck!
Post a Comment