Monday, January 4, 2010

9 Years!!!

A couple weeks ago David and I celebrated our anniversary. I can hardly believe its been 9 years. In some ways it seems like its been much longer, like we've always been in each others lives. But in another way it kind of ages us. 9 years, really? With all of the ups and downs that have happened in our lives, our marriage has stayed strong and wonderful as ever. It is the one thing that is always stable and through all of our trials in life, we have grown closer and closer. I am truly blessed to be married to such a good man and my best friend at that!!


We celebrated by going to the Cracked Crab in Pismo Beach. David has really been wanting to go for a long, long time now, but its pretty pricey (um, hello, its crab & lobster) and I'm not a big seafood fan. So being the nice wife I am :) I told him we could go for our anniversary. I am SOOO glad we did!!! It was awesome! We had the most awesome crab bisque (oh man, it was REALLY good!), then for dinner I had halibut, which was good, but the highlight was David's Alaskan King crab. Oh it was good! You see I've come to realize that seafood really isn't all that bad when it is fresh and its cooked right. We'll definitely be saving up for another visit!

2 comments:

Stacey B. said...

Wow, you ARE old! Ha, just kidding. But congrats on finding "the one" and living a wonderful life together! I still remember very well when you guys were "just friends" and watching the transition to marriage. You guys are awesome and I'm grateful to still be in touch all these years.
By the way, Alaskan King crab is the bomb!

Andersons and sons said...

I love the King Crab Buckets. I used to order this every other week after I got paid. the other girls and I would close the and then dig in to our Crab.. Yummy!! glad you guys had a special night:)