I've been a horrible blogger...surges in female hormones, accompanied by a leaching child within and 2 leaching children on my sides...it'll do it to ya! I really don't have much energy or motivation to do much of anything these days...especially with this nasty head cold I've been contaminated with. So I'm a little behind.
I think it was the week before Thanksgiving Jonah really wanted to look through the Christmas decos. So I naively took them down and let the kids sort through the boxes. Not a good idea on my part. It didn't take long before there were Christmas things everywhere! Jonah was pretty excited to find that his Santa suit I made him from last year still fit. He grabbed a handful of batting for a beard...pretty clever! Jax was excited to find that he had a a snowman towel. Now we have Santa and Frosty!
We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. My sister DeDe and her boyfriend Todd came up from San Diego, which was nice to see her (its been a while D!). This is pretty much what the guys did for the majority of the day...sat around watching football and randomly talking music.
Jaxon LOVES his wooden shoes (after all, he's a little Dutch boy!)! He would wear them everywhere if it weren't so annoying for the rest of us. He was so excited to see that I had a pair just like his (don't know whats up with the jewelry he's wearing...something he dug out of Gramma's toy box)!
My youngest sister Carina got all Martha Stewart on us, wrapping the napkins up all fancy and making place cards for everyone.
She made a DELICIOUS turkey (Brandaan, this was up there with yours!). We all got a kick out of the citrus "bikini" the turkey was wearing though. My mom made some awesome stuffing...I think the best yet! And of course all of the other food was delicious as well. I love Thanksgiving!
Jonah was so excited to eat, he sat down a good 20 minutes before dinner was actually served!
By the looks of his face, I think Jaxon got into the food a little early! :)






3 comments:
Fun, Fun! Those napkins were impressive, wasn't sure what they were at first. Always fun when family and good food are put together! = )
Looks like fun - love Carina's place settings! And, nice apron in that last picture, haha!
Your boys are getting so big! You look great by the way!
Post a Comment