Man was it stinkin' hot this week! I think yesterday was a record high...our car read 93°! I know, all you dessert people are laughing at me, but we live in paradise...its not supposed to be hot here! Plus, since it doesn't get hot here, our little farm house doesn't have any air conditioning whatsoever. In fact I think we have reverse insulation. In the winter our house is colder than outside and in the summer its hotter. What's up with that?
Well the fan just wasn't cuttin' it Friday after school, so I broke down and got a pool installed. I know, I know, we're in a rental and why would I invest in something that isn't mine. Or why didn't I just buy a portable air conditioning unit? But really, face it, we'd only use it like 5 times a year. But we did have like 3 days of extreme heat...what were we to do?

It isn't much, but the kids love it.





No comments:
Post a Comment