Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime?

Why eat watermelon of course!


I've got lots to post, but just had to say that my camera went kaput (I think I may have mentioned it already). I finally brought it in to Best Buy to see if they'd fix it. Well to make a long story short, they told me it would cost more to replace the lens then to actually buy a new camera, but after some digging, we found out I actually got a 2 year warranty instead of a 1 year like I thought (of course it broke a year and a month after I bought it!), so hip-hip-horray they sent it off and are fixing it at no cost to me! Yay! So in a couple weeks I'll get my camera back, but in the meantime I have to deal with taking picts with my video camera that has a weird white balance issue and no working flash to boot. Oh well, I'm just glad I didn't have to buy a new camera!

No comments: