Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One of Those days...

Yes, I had one of THOSE days.  
One of those days that I really could have done without.  
One of those days that you're probably saying to yourself "why the heck is she blogging to the world about her day?"  
One of those days that my kids didn't obey ONE single thing I asked them to do or not do.
One of those days that my boys just can't keep their hands off each other (in a REALLY bad way).
One of those days that I spend all morning cleaning the house, but an hour later my kids have totally destroyed it in one fell swoop.
One of those days that I needed my hubby to get a ride home, but he didn't/couldn't.
One of those days that I really needed a break, but my hub wasn't feeling well.
One of those days that I just couldn't handle the embarrassingly disgusting car of mine any more and HAD to clean it.
One of those days that I vacuumed 3 times, but you wouldn't know I did it at all.
One of those days that Jaxon refused to take a nap, but chose to be super cranky and fussy all day.
One of those days that Jonah threw Jaxon's best friend and favorite toy, Woody, on the roof at 8 at night, so now poor Woody has to sleep on the roof with all the wild animals.
One of those days when the lady at the county clerks office while paying a fat ticket says, "I don't care how much I get paid, you've got the hard job" and she has no clue.
One of those days that I wonder if I ever get through to my children.
One of those days that my kids actually were both asleep by 9pm (I am NOT complaining about that!), but it's now 10:40 and I still can't sleep.
And one of those days that our 1 and only t.v....my only saving grace at times where I really just need my kids to sit down and pipe down...won't turn on, which most likely means its broken and needs to be replaced.
Yes, it has definitely been one of THOSE days!

5 comments:

gramma/mom said...

Sounds like one of those days when you should send them to gramma's! :)

Ruth M said...

Hope today is better for you-- I think it was in the air yesterday because mine was very similar.

Sandy said...

Aw, bummer, Jules! I wish you could send them to my house for a while - I have some weeds that need pulled, haha:) (JUST KIDDING!) I think you should take Mom up on her offer and then go sit somewhere by yourself for a while!

Kristen Borland said...

oh man! i'm sorry! i hope tomorrow is much better!!

The Weibells said...

I'll have to send you one of my journal entries from one of those days of mine. Reading that just brought me back to those days! I just want you to know how wonderful you are! I'm not just saying that because i love you! You do soooo much for your family and are such a strong woman in all that you face, we just all need a day or two to cry and be sad. Then we get up and do it all again. That's why mothers truly ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!