Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cows Like Apples

Sunday was such a beautiful day, we just HAD to enjoy it a bit.  So we went for a walk around the property and brought the animals some treats.  We fed the chickens broccoli, which they loved (although chickens eat just about ANYTHING!).  Then we headed down to see the cows (oh how I love our baby cows!) with some apples.  


It took much coercing and many failed attempts.  In fact the boys even started eating the apples.  But in the end we finally got the cows to come over and feast upon this yummy goodness.  Once they tried it, they were sold...its seriously like candy to them!  It would be to me too if all I ate was dry grass and weeds!  Well I guess it is anyway.  

1 comment:

The Salinas Family said...

I bet those cows love when you take your walks. They know some love is coming. I also love how Jaxon always seems to be wearing only a diaper in a lot of pics. Too funny!