Papa is famous for his garden and look how awesome it looks already! Oh, I can't wait until harvesting time...mmm juicy tomatoes, Armenian cucumbers, peppers...oh, I can't wait! The boys wanted to help Papa out in the garden...they helped him push the wheelbarrow, dump stuff into the compost, and dig.

The berries are pretty close to harvesting time...a couple more weeks maybe. They look gorgeous, don't they? They're already growing and ready to ripen. I can't wait!!!
And of COURSE the boys had to help Papa find worms for his compost...what boy would pass on that opportunity? Jonah started, then Jakey joined him...
Worms, Dirt? Man, I'm in! Jonah and Jax took their job serious. This was Jaxon's first encounter with a worm (of the non-candy sort that is) and he thought it was So cool!
And of course they had to get wet...play in all the water they could find...and more water...
and dirt...and mud...and more dirt...
and fun and more fun and even more fun!
Thanks Papa for having a birthday and thanks Ma and Papa for having us...we had fun!









4 comments:
Our boys would have fit right in with the fun!
Sheesh - our garden isn't even yet and our raspberries are just starting to leaf out!
That is one massive garden. I'm jealous of those who can pull off a garden like that. I'm lucky if I can get something to sprout in a container on my deck!
oh I just love scrolling through your pictures and getting my country fix!
Post a Comment