My youngest, baby, little (well younger anyway...she's way taller than me) sister finished high school. I know, I can't believe it! She's graduated at last (she did independent study so she graduated early). Carina and I are almost exactly 12 years apart (my aunt Heidy is 12 years older than me, I'm 12 years older than Carina, and she's 12 years older than Jonah...kind of fun trivia!). When I think of Carina I think of a rosy cheeked, curly haired little girl addicted to Barney...okay, you can ommit the Barney part (although she DID like Barney)...who had the best imagination. I think she'll always be 5 in my mind and 12 in David's (he forgets that shes actually aged just as we have). Carina Bean, I'm proud of you! Congratulations and we love you!
So anyway she needed some pictures for her graduation announcements - she's having a REAL photographer take REAL senior portraits for her later, but in the mean time, I got the fun job of taking her pict. So this past weekend we did it...she came out to our place and took picts...lots and lots of picts. I won't give away the 3 she pict for announcements (at least for now), but here's a few from the loot:

Okay, thats just 3, but I didn't feel like going through all 400 or so of them. Isn't she pretty!?!
Congrats Carina!
5 comments:
those are beautiful pictures, julie! you did a great job! and yes, she is pretty!
WOW - those turned out awesome!!
I have to add, too...I only see my younger sisters every year or two, so when I do see them, their "aging" really stand out...however I didn't really notice that Carina all of a sudden is an adult (even though she keeps telling me she is, haha!)...until they were out here this last time and she used some big word in a sentence - it was like Josh saying "absolutely" - and it was like, "whoa! Carina is old!" haha!
Hey Julie! I finally got around to seeing your light box. It's cool. I might make one! On that same page the swimsuits you like ( Lime something???) was there. And would you believe it the one I liked best was the Lauren Tankini! Haha, Mom (Sue) and i had a good laugh! Thanks for that. I might buy one too, they're really cute!!!
Okay, my turn...the only difference between you and a "real" photographer is you don't get paid! You captured your baby sister beauty and personality.
Great job!!
Lauren is in my ear and said she loved the pictures too. She'll (I'll) do her senior pictures this summer and she liked (and wants)the one we got from Carina with the barbed wire and yellow flowers. Very nice!
Post a Comment