Monday, April 20, 2009

Creative Quiz

I was feeling very hot and sluggish today with our random 97° weather (yes, that's after it froze just a couple days ago!) and no AC or fans or anything.  I was feeling lazy...or rather had a great lack of energy from the heat, so I did a little web surfing in my search for design inspiration.  I came across a few quizzes that determine what your design style is.  This quiz was my favorite.  I guess it determines your art style.  Here's my results:

I'm "Hands On"

For you, creativity is all about getting physical.  You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.  Being able to make something with your hands is an important expression of who you are.  Art is probably a big part of your life.  And you like to use your natural flair for creativity at work and at home.  You particularly enjoy the feeling of seeing a project through from start to finish.  Nothing beats the sense of satisfaction that comes from watching your own creation evolve and grow.  Chances are you really appreciate the special skills that you have  - it’s a wonderful gift to be able to express yourself in this way.
It goes on to tell all "about me," "how I create," and "how I think."

I made David take it and his was "Eyes Wide Open."  Meaning he's always on the look out for visual inspiration.

Anyway, it's fun, waste some time and take the quiz!

No comments: